Saturday, January 12, 2008

Squiggly Poop

This Post is not for the Squeamish.
This week, My children have, one by one, succumbed to the Stomach Flu.
Jonah got it Sunday, then Josiah and now Siri. She woke me up at 4:00am this morning and threw up several times. This morning she seems to be doing a little better but still reached for the bowl on occasion just in case. Listen in to a conversation we had a few minutes ago.... While holding the bowl and waiting.....

Siri: Mom, I think maybe it is going to come out the other end instead.

Mom: Yeah, sometimes that happens. You might have squiggly poop. (this is what my kids call the runs)

Siri: The only thing I like about squiggly poop is that it's better than throw up and easy to get out. But I like the hard kind better... But not the stuck kind, just the regular kind.

Both: giggles.....

Mom: I think you might be feeling a little better.

Siri: Maybe I just needed to Fart!