Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Rest of the Trip

Here are a few pics from the rest of our trip to California... My Mom and I playing our favorite game, Mancala...
Grandma playing Candyland with the kids...
Tickles and snuggles with Jonah...

Going out to breakfast at "Hanks"...
With Grandpa...


By brother Nathan works there and whipped us up an awesome breakfast.
David came for the weekend and we spent more time up at my Brother Fernando's house.
The kids had fun playing down at the creek...

Then Fernando and My brother Matthew took David Fishing at this beautiful spot.
They caught lots of fish and had a great time together.
They had to hike into the spot and almost stepped on this Rattle Snake!

Back at Grandma's with cousins and lollipops.
And Swimming everyday!

Baskin & Robin's 31 Flavors Ice Cream!
This was a childhood hang out for me so it was fun to go back with my kids and enjoy the ice cream.... My favorite: Chocolate Chip Mint... But I also had some chocolate-peanut-butter for old times sake.
Here we are, happy to be heading home!
The kids were great travelers and it was a fun adventure! Thanks to my Mom and family for making it such a fun and special trip.