Monday, August 04, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we got to celebrate Josiah's Birthday as well as my brother Matthew's.So the kids and I, along with Micah, took the long winding road up to my brother Fernando's house.The weekend started with a pogo-stick competition with the boys.They caught on pretty fast and had a blast trying to out jump each other.The family all came up for the party. Here is Grandpa with his two oldest Grand daughters.The girls all enjoyed each other... and all the girly-ness that that includes.
Here is my brother Nathan and my sister Moriah. On Saturday afternoon, we finally got around to the actual birthday party with included games.....
Lining up for the Pinata....
Presents.....
Craft projects......

And an Amazing Cake!
My Sister-in-Law, Abra, has taken professional cake decorating classes. It was amazing to watch her put this together from scratch. And I got to learn a few tips along the way.
The finished product was awesome and Josiah has asked if we could print the picture and hang it on the wall in a frame in his room.... That is how much he loved it.
My big 10 year old boy was so excited and so blessed to be surrounded by Aunts and Uncles, Cousins and Friends. It was indeed a Happy Birthday!