Sunday, June 08, 2008

On The Road Again

Yesterday morning we got on the road again bright and early.

We drove Through Wyoming....
Found a few prairie flowers...
Stopped at a few scenic view points...... and saw lots more cows
In the late afternoon we arrived at our destination in Idledale, Colorado. My Aunt Jesse and Uncle Bob have some property on the Bear Creek where we are camping for a few days.I was so blessed to have my Dad there. He flew in From California. I also got to see my Aunt Carmen and Uncle Charlie as well as my Uncle Pete. It was so wonderful to see Family all together after so many years.My Uncle Bob has made the kids quite at home...
He let them Drive a tractor....And a Back Ho!!!Then it was time for fishing in the stream. Josiah caught a little Rainbow Trout.
My Cousin Richard... the Pro Fisherman was giving him a few tips.As it cooled off, we stoked up the fire and warmed up. Josiah was quite diligent at minding the fire. After a good nights sleep we are off on more Colorado adventures today... until later....