Monday, November 05, 2007

10 YEARS!!!

This week, David and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary!
We are excited to report that we are more in Love now than we were then!We thought we would share a few pictures of our Special Day.

It was such a blessing to have so many of our friends and family stand with us as we started our journey together.
Here we are with our Wedding Party:
Men: (Left to Right) Neal, Tom, David, Tommy & Sam
Women: (Left to Right) Kristi, Malia, Rohnda, Becky & Ashley

It is hard to believe that Ashley was only 13 then. She has grown more beautiful every year and I am so happy that she is included in our family... and that she was there for the start of it.

Here is me with the Flower Children.... I had 10 of them! That was one of my favorite parts of the ceremony. They walked down the aisle dropping Plumeria Flowers as my brother, Mathew, sang Jesus Loves Me. So precious.


It was so wonderful to have our Families all there. Here is a picture with David's mom and Ashley.

My Family Journeyed from California to Hawaii to be with us.L-R: Eva & Matthew with Micah, Nathan, Fernando, Me, David, Mom & Dad and my sister Moriah in front with Sage. It was quite a trip for them and I am especially grateful to my Mom who helped get them all there.

Our Dear Friend Pastor Mark performed the Ceremony and it turned out to be all that we had hoped for. We celebrate all that God has done in us the last 10 years and look forward to many more years of growing and learning together.