Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One Year!

Today marks the one year anniversary of our Family arriving in Minnesota. We got off the plane 1 year ago not knowing what to expect but having lots of expectations none the less. It has been an amazing year of ups and downs. There have been lots of struggles and disappointments with lots of fun and adventure sandwiched in between. All in all, we are PRAISING GOD for all that he has done. His work in our Family this past year has been wonderful. We have become closer to one another and more determined than ever to Love and Obey our Father in Heaven in whatever he may call us to. We are excited and humbled at what the is doing in us. So, we Press on!

Philippians 3:12-14
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.


We appreciate all of you, near and far, who have prayed with and for us and who have walked with us through these adventures and trials. We ask for your continued partnership as we all seek to know Him more and to Make Him Known!!!