Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mommy's Helper

A couple of weeks ago, I fell and sprained my knee. I was completely out of commission for a few days and then on crutches for a week. I really could not do much in the way of house work so the whole family had to pitch in. My sweet Siri was an awesome helper. I would give her instructions and she would carry them out the best she could. Here she is doing my laundry.
Helping to clean up after dinner....
And serving mommy with a glad and sincere heart. Josiah helped out lots too.... with all the enthusiasm a 9 year old boy could muster. They both blessed me so much and continue to help me as I am still hobbling around the house. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the help of my kids and I am so thankful to have them around everyday.