Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trip to California

This past weekend I went on a little trip to California. My Brother Nathan and His new Bride Fawna~Rose had a reception to celebrate their recent marriage. I flew into San Fransisco on Thursday afternoon and spent the evening with my mom before going up to my Brother Fernando's house on Friday. I had a great time getting to know my Nieces better. (Shiloh, Nophia and Keakoa) I got to spend time with all my brothers and sisters-in-law. We stayed up till 2am playing Taboo. (The girls won!!!) The next day we all worked together cleaning and cooking and setting up for the party. It was a lot of fun.
My Uncle Jose flew in and I had a great time visiting with him and my Dad. There was a live band with dancing and great music. My brother Matthew and his wife Eva played and sang and Fernando was on the Drums along with Uncle Jose on the Congas.
I am so excited for my brother Nathan and his wife. They are setting out on a road trip for their honeymoon and will be stopping here in Minnesota in a few weeks. We can't wait to spend more time with them.
David stayed home with the kids while mom was out on this adventure and did a great job. The kids enjoyed the time with Daddy and I enjoyed the time away with my Family.